My Foot
Sunday, June 11, 2006
I just wanted to give an update on my foot versus iron injury. It's doing much better. I wore high heeled sandals to church this morning. Of course I was ready to get them off as soon as we got home, but it wasn't bad at all. So, no broken bones there. I really wondered for a day or so. But it quickly began to heal. Just a bad bruise.

I'm off to take my Sunday afternoon nap. Vacation Bible School starts tomorrow so it's gonna be a busy week ahead.

Till later . . .
3 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Glad it's not broken, Suz.

Blogger 6blessings said...
Good to hear that your foot is doing better. Good luck with VBS!! That will wear you out!

Blogger Jennefer said...
Glad you are feeling better!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™