Feeling more upbeat
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Today I am feeling a bit more upbeat.

First of all I tracked that latest Fed-Ex package and it was received yesterday(Friday) morning our time, evening Moscow time!! I even saw signature proof of our Russian coordinator! That is awesome. When I went to bed Thursday night it said it was in Moscow "awaiting clearance". We've seen packages sit and "await clearance" in Moscow in the past for nearly a week! So just having to wait hours is miraculous!!! Three days total from Dallas to Moscow, signed sealed and delivered by Fed-Ex is good in my book.

D finished her swimming lessons yesterday and got her little Red-Cross approved certificate for completing Level 1. She got all her boxes checked on the Exit Skills Assessment although not all the kids in her class did, so I am very proud of her. We still have to work on back floating and getting that lead out of her hiney-bo that tends to sink straight to the bottom of the pool when she tries to back float. She learned the American Crawl, the Elementary Crawl and some other stroke the teacher called "frog legs" but I don't know its official name. She likes "frog legs" the best because it makes her go the fastest.

I'm also very excited and feel quite special that Elle is designing a new blog-house for me!! Very soon my plain blogger.com issued pink template will be gone and my very cute Russian Adoption Dva themed blog will take its place!! I can't wait until it is unveiled!!

I went and sat in V's room this afternoon for about 30 minutes just rocking in the glider and thinking about her and praying her home! Hubby was taking a little nap and D was lying in her bed watching a Land Before Time movie. I haven't allowed myself too much time in there for the last several weeks. But I am feeling like it may be soon. I sure hope so! I was thinking of all the things still left to do, but we've been putting it off till we heard more about court.

So, this Saturday has been nice and we've just spent alot of family time today and dreaming toward the future.

Till later . . .
3 Comments:
Blogger 6blessings said...
Hoping you will get a court date soon and you will no longer need to dust diapers or sit in an empty room rocking. Soon you will hold V in your arms in that room!! Praying for a court date soon!

Blogger Deb said...
Glad D did so well in swimming.
So glad your stuff got to Moscow so fast. It's nice to see God work little miracles.

Blogger Lauri said...
I Pray you will get your court date really soon...I can relate to sitting in O's room just praying and waiting to go and pick her up.

Soon she will be in your arms for good....

Hang in there

Lauri


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™