Is anyone else having this problem??????
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Hi, I'm Suz and I am Word Verificationally Challenged! Does anyone else have the problem with those word verification things like I do? I KNOW I'm typing it in exactly as it is shown, but still 90% of the time it makes me do a re-do!

Ok, just wanted to vent a bit about that. Got it off my chest now. And the next time I post a comment on a blog, just know that it'll take me a bit longer than most normal people because I'm having to enter those crazy letters a few times until I get it write, um, rite, uh, right.

till later . . .
3 Comments:
Blogger Jennefer said...
I totally agree! I hate Work (whoops Freudian slip) Word Verification. I posted about this SAME thing- You can visit it here:

http://adoptingfromrussia2.blogspot
.com/2006/02/word-verification.html

Blogger Deb said...
That's why I never had it until I started getting spam. And really how does it keep spammers from spamming anyhow. I wonder how many times you can type it wrong before you are marked as "SPAMMER." LOL

Blogger kirsten said...
i haven't had that issue with blogger, but i have had it with other sites. strange huh. thanks for reading my blog. as soon as i have a few free minutes i am going to browse through yours too.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™