Coming home outfit(s) - One and Two
Monday, May 22, 2006
OUTFIT ONE:

I found the cutest coming home to Texas outfit for Baby V to wear off the plane to meet her new family. I bought it right before we left for our first trip and got it a size bigger than I thought she would need (size 12 months). I still think it will fit fine, but she won't be able to wear it. It's just gonna be hot as blazes by the time we get her home (it's 94* right now!) and this "oh so cute" outfit is long sleeved with tights! I'm so sad she isn't going to be able to wear it. I'm tempted to put her in it anyhow, but that would just be plain ol' torture. So, since she won't be able to make her grand debut wearing this oh so cute outfit, I thought I'd show it to everyone here so the cute factor can be shared by all. Isn't it just the perfect Coming Home to Texas outfit you've ever seen in your life???!!

OUTFIT TWO: D and I were at Target today (we just love Target!) and we found a replacement outfit. It's not near as unique, but it's still pretty cute. If you click on the picture you can see it better. The little onesie top says American Cutie on it. It would really be perfect for someone adopting from Guatemala because on the tag it says Made in Guatemala! Get it? A new American Cutie... Made in Guatemala??!! But our new American Cutie was made in Russia.

5 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Both outfits are adorable. Have you seen the one with the little jean skirt and the white t-shirt with shiny red boots? That's the one I want if we receive a girl.
Hope you get that date soon.

Blogger Jennefer said...
How cute- I am so jealous! I want to buy clothes- but I don't know the size yet. The only thing we have is a stroller so far.

Blogger Lauri said...
very cute outfits- I love the tights with outfit 1.
I hope all goes well and you get a speedy court date, I know the wait is hard.

Take Care
Lauri

Blogger Brian & Rebeca said...
I pray you get your court date soon!! I see you are having fun buying cute clothes .. I just came back from target myself, I was buying Pijamas for our children in Russia! One question: what size shoes does a 1 year old normaly wears?

Blogger Rhonda said...
Those are some very cute outfits. I bet that was fun buying them.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™