This and That
Thursday, May 18, 2006
I thought I'd answer a few more questions that were left in the comments section.

Jen - Concerning Il Patio (formerly known as Patio Pizza). It is very good, very nice atmosphere and very reasonable priced for the pizza. We ordered 3 pizzas and soft drinks for 5 people and the total was $28.95. I think there are about 6 different locations. We ate at the one in the shopping center complex right in the same block as the US Embassy. It was fancier than the ones we ate at on our first adoption when it was still called Patio Pizza. Hubby's favorite pizza there is Bavarian Sausage. I just play it safe with pepperoni.

Debbie - We plan to stay the entire time during the second trip. Our region is MUCH less expensive than Moscow and it wouldn't be feasible to fly home since we will most likely be flying in the highest rate season. It looks like airline tickets will be about double what they were in Feb/March. We will most likely be staying in an apartment in the region and it will cost less than staying in a hotel. Plus we'll be able to cook for ourselves there.
2 Comments:
Blogger Jennefer said...
Thanks Suz. We will have to stop at that pizza place. If we EVER go there. Sorry, feeling like it is never going to happen some times.

Blogger Suz said...
uly2006 I don't get directed to your blog when I click your name, it comes up as an error. If you want to leave your email address, I'll contact you.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™