DUSTY DIAPERS
Thursday, June 08, 2006
I was in V's room this morning just straightening up a bit. I noticed the diapers in her diaper stacker are dusty. It was just sad enough to make me cry! Many weeks ago I completed making all the little accessories for her bedding
ensemble, and bought some diapers to fill out the diaper stacker. Well, now they are beginning to get dusty. How do you dust diapers?? A mother shouldn't need to know how to dust diapers.
Yesterday marked 13 weeks since we left her.
It's been a bit of a blue day for me.
I've been tracking the Fed-ex package with the last of the latest round of paperwork the agency sent to Moscow. It should arrive tomorrow at 6 p.m. I guess that's Moscow time. So, that's 10 hours from now.
I've had such a huge sense of urgency in feeling prayerful and in urging others to pray Baby V home! I know that the judge will soon have all our papers in front of him/her and I just pray that God will be working in the judge's heart and mind and prepare the way to allow our court-date to be set very soon. Very soon.
Till later . . .
3 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Praying for a soft hearted judge. :o>

Blogger Elle said...
lots of prayers that the dust will lift.

Blogger Lauren & Cupcake said...
Sending my prayers and warm wishes. New Blogaholic through ELLE.

Lauren


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™