Where have I been????
Thursday, April 05, 2007
I was on the computer this morning and had the TV on in the family room with Good Morning America playing. I heard the interviewer ask the guest something about the circumstances surrounding the fact that, "you had to leave your piano in Russia?"

Of course I hopped up to go see what the segment was about.

The guest was Regina Spektor. Where have I been that I've never heard of her before?? Oh yes, that would be . . . living in Podunk, TX USA being a stay at home mom who is rarely even in the car to hear the radio.

This You-tube is of the song she played on GMA and I like her. I've spent a few minutes listening online to her music. It's a bit different, but fun. Here is a You-Tube of her:



She was born in Moscow and her family was allowed to emigrate in 1989 during perestroika since they were Jewish.

Something random that interested me. Just something new.
1 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I went to Chili's today and I heard this song. I was so surprised. Very cool.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™