Happy St. Patty's Day, Spring Break Etc.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
I haven't posted in a week??

There has not been one iota of adoption related news, so I just haven't really had anything much to post about. Plus we've been busy with D home for Spring Break.

We went Thursday afternoon to Fire Mountain amusement park in a nearby city and D enjoyed her first experiences of Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats and driving a miniature Go-Cart.

We've got our green on this morning, if not there would be some pinching going on around here!

Hope you all have a wonderful spring day and wear green!
1 Comments:
Blogger Esther said...
I'm a dork. I completely forgot about the GREEN! Guess I need my cup of coffee to get my head on straight....

Hey, we love mini-golf too. One of my sons was asking weeks ago if we could all go play. Um, in the snow? Not open yet here.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™