A Bit of Good News for Suz (& hubby too)
Monday, March 19, 2007

Yes, that's our new I-171H beneath the flowers! It is valid until September of 2008 and surely to goodness we won't need it that long! We mailed the application for it on Feb. 20 and it was approved on March 14. Not bad at all!!
.
Can you believe those are still the flowers Debbie sent me 9 days ago!! They are just lasting and lasting!






Also in the mail today was this:








Our refund check for the tainted 2111 Peanut Butter :o)


All in all a pretty good mail day, I must say!
8 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
The flowers look as good as day 1. Wow!
Congratz on getting the new I-171H. There is no way you will have to do that again before V comes home.
Checks in the mail no matter how small are always fun. :o)

Blogger 6blessings said...
Congrats on the new paperwork! We are believing in faith that you will absolutely not expire again, as you said.

Funny peanut butter check. I'm sure they will run out of ink printing those.

Blogger redmaryjanes said...
Beautiful flowers! Congratulations on your 171-H

Blogger kate said...
Fantastic! I hope more good news follows soon.

Blogger Allison said...
Congrats on getting your I-171H renewed in a timely manner :-) I'm praying like mad that you'll hear something really soon.

Perhaps now you'll become a choosy mother" and choose JIF. LOL.

Blogger mommyto5 said...
Congrats on the new 171! Praying you hear good news soon:)

Blogger Maggie said...
This is the I-171H that's going to bring V home.

Blogger Chris Goeppner said...
Hey,
I'm happy you got your new I171-H. Ours needs to be re-done soon and the first one took us 6 months to get!!
Have you heard anything new from Joe and Dawn? I've been following their story but it seems they've changed their blogger account so that only those they invite can view their blog. I've been praying for them and I wonder if they've had their court date.
-P


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™