Sweet Friends; Warm Thoughts; Kind Gifts
Saturday, March 10, 2007
This week was a toughie for me, no doubt about it. But it is so great to know that I have such great friends remembering me and keeping me in their thoughts and prayers.

Two of my friends surprised me with material evidences of their remembering me this week. These are both friends I met first over cyber-space and now we are real life friends as well. First of all I had a special delivery from the florist with this gift from Debbie .
And then yesterday I received a knock on my door from the UPS man with this delivery from Amy! It says, "No news yet. Yes, it is taking a long time. Thanks for pointing that out." While I was gone to pick D up from school yesterday afternoon, our casemanager called and hubby told him about the cup. That means he really thought it was funny and appropos, Amy!





Thanks you two! You really brightened my week and surprised me up a storm!


7 Comments:
Blogger Chris Goeppner said...
What thoughtful gifts and friends you have Suz.
I need a shirt with the same saying on it as your mug!
I'm so tired of explaining the situation to everyone, it must have been 5 different people today! Argh!!
Hope you're doing well.
-Penny

Blogger U.N. Mama said...
So glad you got it and love it Suz :o) I always knew I had to buy one for you! I remember how tough the waiting is, but yours has been extra long. We continue praying and hearts aching with ya'll.

Blogger Yeah So said...
That mug is freaking hilarious!

Blogger Unknown said...
I am so glad you got the encouragment you needed at the right time. We are working on adopting from China

Blogger redmaryjanes said...
Those are very thoughtful 'thinking of you' gifts. It's great to have support from your friends.
Hopefully this week will go better for you!

Blogger Deb said...
That's a cool mug. I've looked at those. If I drank more coffee I'd get it here at work.

Blogger Rachael said...
Love the mug; it's perfect. Flowers always help too.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™