Non-Adoption Related Post . . . But amazing nonetheless!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I've made an amazing discovery! A couple mornings ago, on Good Morning America there was a lady on from HomeMade Simple who said that you can clean your dishwasher with lemonade!

Our water here leaves this weird reddish residue. The inside of my dishwasher was gross. I've tried scrubbing it with comet; 409 and all other manner of things to no avail. So, I grabbed a packet of Lemonade Kool-Aid at the grocery Monday and ran an empty cycle with the Kool-aid in the soap spot. I am just amazed!! It really worked!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled adoption news . . .oh wait, yeah right - not so much!
5 Comments:
Blogger Esther said...
You can also clean the dishwasher with Tang. I learned that from "The Queen of Clean".

Blogger jessy said...
Hmmm..too bad I didn't know that when I lived there. The water down here does not leave rust stains.
Bad sink smell? You shake baking soda heavily in and around the drain. Wait a few minutes. Rinse with vinegar. Bye-bye sink stink!

Blogger Chris Goeppner said...
Wow, pretty cool. If Kool-Aid cleans your dishwasher, imagine how it's "cleaning" your stomach lining! Yikes!
Good idea Jessy, I think I'll try that one!=)
-P

Blogger Denise :o) said...
AND we drink that stuff?????? We use to clean the stainless steel and what ever else we could find with KoolAid on the ship while in the Navy... well, the Navy's version of KoolAid that is... Same stuff they'd serve to us. Needless to say I never drank it! Scary!

Blogger Melissa said...
thanks for the tip


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™