Russian Adoption Blogs
Friday, February 16, 2007
Oh how I wish I would have had blogs to read when we were researching adoption in 2000! There was very little info out there at that time. I am so thankful for the blogs and blog-friends I have met during this second adoption.

BUT! If I you are in your first stages of researching Russian adoption and can only read one blog I say go read this one first! I've only recently found it and have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It is well written and very informative. After you've read that one - come back over and visit, ...that is if you only have time to read one blog! Otherwise, dive into the many I've got listed over there in the side bar :o)
4 Comments:
Blogger Calico Sky said...
Brilliant, thanks!

Blogger Deb said...
That looks like tons of great info. Thanks for the link.

Blogger Virginia Citrano said...
Hey, thanks for the kind words. I hope I can keep the information coming. Please feel free to tell me about the topics you want me to tackle--there is so much to say about Russia.

Blogger Dede said...
Thanks for visiting my blog! I posted a link to yours.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™