Back among the living - barely . . .
Friday, February 16, 2007
No, I didn't have the chicken pox ... but the flu-ey stuff got me.

I've just had ZERO energy. You know if I haven't been online reading my blog friends I've been SICK!

Melissa, I did have the chicken pox for the first time when I was 25 and it was terrible!! I thought I was going to die! I think I've had a bad enough case to give me immunities for a lifetime.

I still run out of energy very easily and still not feeling 100% but I'm getting there.
1 Comments:
Blogger Chris Goeppner said...
Hey Suz,
I'm glad you're feeling better. I missed reading your blog. That's weird about the peanut butter. Thank goodness you didn't get sick.=)
-Penny


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™