Archives.....11 months' worth
Friday, February 02, 2007
*Whine alert*

See my archives over there in the right side-bar? You have to scroll a good ways down to find it...got it? It has eleven months worth of archived posts.

I started this blog in April when we had been back from trip one for 7 weeks.

I would have never DREAMED that we would still be waiting nearly 11 months later. Yes, we'll definitely have over a year's wait between trips. Unbelievable, completely and totally unbelievable!

If anyone would have told me that I would be able to endure such a wait, I would have said "Liar, Liar, pants on fire!" But, here I sit - enduring.

How? Only by the grace of God.

Why? Only God knows.

Please pray those accreditation papers through! Pray that the people inspecting them will find them perfect and will not request any corrections or additions. Please pray that it does not take the full 90 days to hear those magical words - You're Accredited!
10 Comments:
Blogger 6blessings said...
Still praying (and believing).

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh sweetie you passed me up. I was so hoping that wouldn't happen, but just know that God won't give you any more than you can handle. You'll make it, I promise.

Blogger Melissa said...
I am praying for you. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Keep your head up.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm praying for all of us!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Praying and bleieving it will happen. And when it does it will be a miracle. Praying for that judge to turn your case around super fast as well. I could go on with more things I'm praying about for you but I won't. {{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oraying really hard for you, and V. I believe whole heartedly, V is almost home
BIG HUGS

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This wait is terrible. You won't give up because that's your daughter waiting for you over there. We're all pulling for you.

Blogger Jennefer said...
Oh I know how the wait hurts. You have been so good about it!

It must be so close now. Don't give up hope!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
From your lips to Gods ears. I am praying for you guys, that God gives you the continuing capacity to get through the wait.

Blogger Chelley said...
hugz, prayers, and more hugz

Stay strong
stay true
dont forget to hope.....


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™