Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Tune in to NBC this coming Sunday night, June 25. DateLine NBC will be airing a positive adoption story about a family who adopted 3 sets of biological twins in Pskov Russia. It is set to air at 7 eastern time/6 central time.

After watching the show, please go to Dateline NBC's website http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/ and rate the show on a scale from 1-5 (hopefully positively). It will help more shows be made and news to be shared concerning the positive side of adoption.
8 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Thanks for the heads up. We'll be watching.

Blogger Elle said...
I might have to tivo that one!

Blogger Jennefer said...
Thanks. I will plan on watching that.

Blogger Suz said...
I caught about 1/2 the preview of it last night while I was flipping and it looks good!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Thanks for the info.

Blogger Steveg said...
COOL! Thanks for the tip.

Blogger Jenni said...
Thanks for the tip! I'll set the TiVo.

Blogger Jennefer said...
That was such a good show! Thanks so much for letting us know about it. I went to the web site after, but I couldn't see where to rate it. I would have said 5 stars.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™