Friday, June 15, 2007
This was posted this morning on FRUA!


Content of the Cradle of Hope Agency announcement - so don't know how many agencies this applies to: Finally, some good news to report! All four Ministries have signed off on our re-accrediation approval!! We are told that the last two approvals (Justice and Internal Affairs just signed this week) have already arrived at the Ministry of Education, so we are only waiting for the Min/Ed to issue our accreditation certificate. We expect these final steps to occur in the next few weeks, so we are very, very close. Once we receive the accreditation certificate, we will send out an email immediately to all of our Russia families. (we will probbably close our office a little early on that day for a small celebration for our staff.) We will expeditiously deliver the certificate to all of our regions for filing with each pending case, in hopes of getting some long overdue court dates and first trips scheduled quickly. We will also be hoping to get some new referrals soon. Families who have been waiting for re-accreditation to update their documets are urged to move forward with this process now. Please contact your CHAC adoption assistant if you ar not sure which documents are still needed. Please make sure your BCIS fingerprint clearances and I-171H are still valid and won't expire anytime soon.

Oh how I pray this is real! Thanks Debbie for calling me! I can't see how it wouldn't be real unless that POBES person on FRUA is evil or something and made it up! It seems they copied and pasted the info from their agency's newsflash! Please be real, please be real!!! I never imagined I'd use so many exclamation points for ANOTHER agency getting their accreditation!!
13 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I'm still close to tears praying it's real and confirmed SOON!!!!!

And I can't focus on work anymore. I'm useless. I can't imagine when we get accreditation how I'll be.

Blogger jessy said...
Susie, I will be praying all day that this is true.
I knew it would be on a Friday and folks would have to wait all weekend for the final word....Isn't that always the way??!!

Blogger M- said...
Oh, I hope it is true. V needs to come home!

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...
This is wonderful news. I felt the same way when the first VN agencies got licensed, even before ours. (although, I confess, I was also very jealous that my agency wasn't yet licensed)
Hope YOUR agency has good news for you VERY soon!!

Blogger A said...
Holding my breath with you.....hoping it is true.

Blogger Melissa said...
I hope it is true.

Blogger Jenni said...
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this news is real. You guys have waited long enough!

Blogger Jennefer said...
YEA! YEA!! You guys have been way past patient.

Blogger Michelle said...
Hope its all true! Best wishes to you!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Still hoping and praying that it comes soon for everyone, especially you!

Blogger Calico Sky said...
let's hope this is the start of GOOD news!!!

Blogger mommyto5 said...
Hoping and praying you hear more good news soon!

Blogger Lea said...
I'm praying it's true too. It has been way too long. Who would have thought....?? God's blessings to you and your family.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™