Good News Wednesday
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
  • My step-mother has been in the hospital for over three weeks following back surgery. They had found a mass on her pelvic bone but the doctor came in this morning and it is NOT MALIGNANT!

  • I finally broke 20 pounds lost! I've officially lost all the weight I've gained since coming home from our meeting V trip March, 06. I had gained 20.5 pounds since we returned.

  • There is a "soft rumor" bit of news on FRUA that some regions are starting to give referrals and court dates based on the impending accreditations. This has to be good news.

  • Our dossier has been received in Austin via Fed-Ex - all 2 pounds of it. So, I guess it'll weigh 4 pounds when it comes back??

  • My gardenia bush is flowering for the first time ever. It's been out there for 3 years!

  • I'm sure I'm forgetting something. . .
12 Comments:
Blogger Calico Sky said...
That is super amazing news. I have been praying for you and hope that the re-accreditation and trip 2 (operation bring your daughter home) can happen asap!!
Kate

Blogger Lea said...
Suz, Thanks for the comment. It's good to be back!

Blogger Allison said...
Sounds like you are having a great day! Let's hope it continues.

Blogger Deb said...
All good news!
Congratz on the weight loss.

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...
That's a lot of good news!
Hope there's more to come...

Blogger Maggie said...
Good news about your step-mom. And huge congrats on the weight loss. That's wonderful.

Blogger Melissa said...
Wow, you have had a great week. I hope you get your court date lickety split.

Blogger Jenni said...
That's all excellent news!

Blogger sandy said...
Some more good news for you:

We are all thinking about you everyday holding you up in our thoughts and prayers for V to come home.

Blogger Deb said...
So very happy to hear that your mom-in-law is okay. When will she be home?

Blogger Chelley said...
YAY on the weight loss that is such an awsome job and know how hard it is mentaly to get stuck in and do it!!!!!

And I am happy to hear about your mil and hope that she cont's to get better.....

I pray for accreditation and that you will soon picking up your sweet little V

Blogger jessy said...
Congratulations on the weight loss! That is wonderful. And here is hoping that you "gain," oh, about 16-18 pounds very soon.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™