Counting blessings and praying for a breeze
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
I guess with the current heat wave spreading throughout Russia we should be glad not to be there????? Yeah, I'm grasping at straws on that one, aren't I??

I am praying that they'll open some windows so my poor little sweaty V won't melt! But then again, the killer mosquitoes may eat her up! The high in her city is to be 101* on Thursday!

She needs to come home to cool East Texas where our highs this week will only be in the upper 70's* that's a switch, isn't it!
7 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Okay, that just sounds so bizarre. 101 in Russia and 70 in Texas in (almost) June. Weird!

Blogger Lisa said...
The weather is completely crazy right now! The range in Perm this week is 32 to 96!!

Blogger Pickel said...
Killer mosquitoes is right! I came home from Russia with more bites than I had ever had here in the states. They were bigger than horse flies!

We were there in July 2005 during a heat wave and it was over 90 in Arkhangelsk...far, far north by the White Sea.

Blogger Unknown said...
Weather in Vladivostok today 57 and rainy at 2:30 in the afternoon.

I remember the mosquitos there too, they were thick on the celing in the kids' bedroom - sleeping up there during the day waiting to prey on the girls at night? - eeewwww.

Not so cool here in South-Central Texas - high 80's today, I think.

Blogger Calico Sky said...
from your lip's to God's ears....hoping she's home real soon!

Blogger jessy said...
I see where some folks with B____ are moving forward independently. Is there any hope of something like that for you?

Blogger 6blessings said...
Oh my goodness! That is a little mixed up!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™