It's Been One Year
Thursday, May 17, 2007
It has been one year since our agency's along with a big percentage of the other US agencies' accreditation expired.

Maybe this is a magic time of year for getting things done in Russia? Maybe accreditation is on its way again? I sure hope the rumor is true that accreditation will be valid for more than one year at a time from here on out!

There are rumblings on FRUA Chat with activity beginning at many of the (un-named on FRUA) agencies. Some people who have had their dossiers held by their agency for months are seeing them being sent at this time for translation. I really think we'll hear one day soon that an agency has received their accreditation. Once we hear the first news, I think the others will come along soon - including ours!

We've gotta believe, what else can we do??
7 Comments:
Blogger Lea said...
Who would have ever thought it would take this long?? I sure never expected this. I am very thankful we were able to finish our adoption but I really feel for everyone who has had to wait all this time, and most especially for the children. I hope and pray there will be good news soon.

Blogger Calico Sky said...
Hoping and praying!

Blogger Deb said...
I'm believing with you.

Blogger Maggie said...
I hope you're right. I'll keep it in my prayers.

Blogger Lisa said...
I'm believing and hoping and praying right alongside you!

Blogger Unknown said...
Wow, it's been a whole year? Surely we did not anticipate it taking this long. It will happen soon, it must.

Blogger A said...
Suz--sorry you have been in limbo for an entire year....hoping that movement will happen very soon.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™