Prayer for Accreditation Tomorrow
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Don't forget, tomorrow is the day set aside to pray for re-accreditation!! In light of the last agencies accreditation lapsing and all the negative (scary) media we've seen this week, it is very timely!


Sunday, April 15 at 4:15 p.m. (cst)
PRAY FOR ACCREDITATION
"When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action . . . you can be sure that I'll be there.
Matthew 18:20 (the Message)
THANKS to Debbie and Penny for coordinating this effort. If anyone wants further info on the day of prayer, please check out Debbie's blog for more.
3 Comments:
Blogger Erin said...
we are right there with you...waiting almost year for a court date to bring our son home......and waiting....

I will be on my knee's through-out the day tomorrow..no different that any day lately it seems...however ALL things are possible through Him.... No matter what I realize that this is in his hands...what better place to be... Hang in..you are not alone. Erin

Blogger Suz said...
Erin, I'd love to keep up with you. I clicked your profile and don't find any way to contact you. In my sidebar is a link to click to e-mail me. I'd really like to hear more about your progress!

Blogger Erin said...
Sorry, I am a complete cyber idiot and really have no clue how to manage much on the web. Feel free to contact by email. erinsanzone@hotmail.com

Best wishes


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™