Find out where you are . . .
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
I've spent a good amount of time tonight reading lots of blogs! I found that if you go to: http://www.technorati.com/search/ and type your blog address in the URL search, you can see where your blog is linked.

I am amazed that so many people have linked my blog. I don't mind at all. I'm just surprised. I've tried commenting on many of your blogs to let you know I stopped by. I'm just amazed that there are so many people reading me, but not commenting! Say hi y'all!

Back to investigating.

till later . . .
7 Comments:
Blogger Chris Goeppner said...
I'm one of those faithful readers!

Blogger jessy said...
O.K. I did it Suz, but I know that you have a link to mine and it didn't show up, so I'm not sure it's 100% accurate.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi. Yes, I'm one of the many who love your blog. Good Job.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
neat, considering what I have been blogging about it was quite fitting!

Blogger Jenni said...
That's a great site Suz. Thanks for posting the link!

Blogger Jeff & Maria said...
You blog is awesome, keep those posting coming!
Maria

Blogger Melissa said...
that Nadia story was something else.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™