Long Time No Blog
Thursday, December 21, 2006
I guess I've been pretty "down" lately. Just haven't had any heart to blog. We've been super busy with the Christmas season. There have been a couple days here and there where I didn't even turn on the computer at all!

But I need to check in - right?

I'm excited about the news that Accreditation re- application papers have finally been given the go-ahead to be turned in. I'll be even more excited, though, when I get confirmation that our agency's papers have been submitted - and accepted. Most of our agency staff is on Christmas break, and I am sure those who are there have been bombarded with questions. **I heard from our casemanager at about 3. And I feel much better now. This was all a case of big news happening quickly and coinciding with the Christmas season - the timing was just the pits and I was (am?) a wreck of emotional instability. **

So, I'm still on the edge of being excited.

I've got another super busy day ahead of me and mounds of gifts yet to wrap, so I'm going to step away from blogland yet again.

Hoping to post a much chippier post later!
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh Suz! I'm so sorry you are so down. I can't imagine how you are feeling. I am praying you will get some good news soon! You so deserve it!
Hugs,
Laura

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh Suz, I'm really sorry you have been having a hard time. I think lots of us in adoption blogger land had had some down times over the last couple weeks, but I do believe 2007 is going to be a great adoption year.
I hope you, your hubby and little 'buffy' have a great Christmas.

Blogger Melissa said...
the wait is a killer. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I hope you hear something very soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I completely understand needing to be away from the computer. Sometimes it just seems like too much to venture into blogland. I struggle with this often. I know it's good for me to keep reaching out, but sometimes I just want to bury my head under the duvet. Hang in there!

Blogger 6blessings said...
You have every right to be down. I just ache for you. I cannot imagine the wait you have had. I pray for you all of the time. I hope the reaccreditation comes very soon and you get to bring your little one home.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Suz,
Thank you for your happy wishes and posts on my blog.
I'm sorry to hear you are sad. Recently, a friend reminded me of the scripture that says "God can do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine". She told me to remember that if things go wrong, it's only because God wants to do more! So, as you wait out this "pit stop", remember the "more" ahead of you!
Best,
Michelle

Anonymous Anonymous said...
{{HUGS}} from bloggy land today.
Praying for some good news once the holidays pass.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™