NADIA'S STORY - A Wonderful Documentary that gives a boost of hope to my soul . . .
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Nadia's Story is a documentary and I believe I was meant to see it on this day as I long so much for V. It is about 15-20 minutes long and does require tissues (believe me, get them now or you'll be clicking pause to go get them in about 5 minutes.)

I just stumbled across this little film this morning and I do mean stumbled.

The resemblance between Nadia and V is uncanny! Maybe that is why the little film moved me so much.

After viewing, click on the link below the "screen" and you'll see that there has been a complete book , entitled UNSHAKABLE, written about this family's adoption experience and it says it will soon be made into a motion picture.

Very encouraging for this my new year . . .
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh my goodness! That is an amazing video. So glad you stunbled across it. The judge actually said "You can't argue with God!" WOW! Truly touching. I can't wait to hear more about the movie. Praise God for a positve adoption story.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I look forward to viewing it tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I've heard about their journey, but hadn't see the video. The children at the end are what got to me. What an amazing story!

Blogger Lisa said...
Oh.my.gosh. That was amazing. Thank you for sharing it. I needed to see it too. Lisa

Blogger jessy said...
Thanks Suz for posting the link. Wonderful story! I let the kids watch it with me--maybe I shouldn't have. They were really bothered by seeing the children in the orphanage. They wanted to know why we can't go "get them." Oh, if it were only that easy, right?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow...thanks for sharing this. It was fantastic and an encouragement for all who care about orphans in the world.

Blogger Chris Goeppner said...
That was an incredible story! It has made my faith in what God is doing in our lives stronger. I wanted to crawl through my computer and into that orphanage to hug those children...someday.=)


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™