Blog Pal Reveal Time !!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Ok, here are the assignments I made. Debbie will reveal her 1/2 of the assignments on her blog.

I hope I got all these links right!! Hope you all had fun with the blog pals!


  • Carla, your secret blog pal was Debbie.
  • Jenny, your secret blog pal was Amy.
  • Jessica, your secret blog pal was Laura Flanagan.
  • Amy, your secret blog pal was Carla.
  • Christina, your secret blog pal was Betsy.
  • Lauren, your secret blog pal was Jenny.
  • Laura, your secret blog pal was Katie.
  • Katie, your secret blog pal was Christina.
  • Mandy, your secret blog pal was Michelle.
  • Betsy, your secret blog pal was Ginger.
  • Debbie, your secret blog pal was Kay.
  • Ginger, your secret blog pal was Jessica.
  • Kay, your secret blog pal was Lauren.
  • Michelle, your secret blog pal was Mandy.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for organizing this. It was the first one i ever participated in and was fun! Especially now that I have adoption news, I am extra excited!!!!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™