Blessed Blog Friends
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
It has been a good couple of days in Russian adoption land!

Go and read Lisa's good news! She will finally get to go and meet Abbey Anne!

And Jennefer FINALLY got the court date for Pineapple Princess and they leave Saturday!

***Edited***

Denise got her court date too!!!! Can you believe this good news Tuesday??!!

No, no good news for us today - I did talk to our casemanager (he called, I didn't call him LOL) but all he had for me was the need for a change in one of our documents. But I'm so excited for all these other families - really I am!!
5 Comments:
Blogger Calico Sky said...
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm heading over to those blogs right now!!!

Blogger Lisa said...
Suz, I hope you get your good news soon too. At least it sounds like somebody is looking at your documents, if they figured out one needed to be changed!

Hope D is feeling better soon.

Lisa

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Glad you're happy for the others.
It was a great day today in Russian Bloggy World.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Glad you're happy for the others.
It was a great day today in Russian Bloggy World.

Blogger Carolina Mama said...
You're day will come! We're thinking of you and praying!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™