Voting Day
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
I went and voted a while ago and then hubby and I went out for a lunch date. Don't forget to vote today!

So far today I've had a phone call from my friend Laura B., and last night Rudy G. called and even Bill Clinton called last night, but he had the wrong number. The only thing is, something must be wrong with my phone because they can't hear me when I talk to them! I've gotta call the phone company about this!!

I thought I'd share this HILARIOUS political ad. I just laugh my socks off everytime it comes on. It is in favor of our current Governor, but I think even those not in favor of him will like this ad - it is just so cute and clever!

till later . . .
1 Comments:
Blogger Yeah So said...
That is hilarious!!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™