Little Bunny Phoo Phoo
Wednesday, November 01, 2006





Here are some pix of D as a cute little Bunny. We did the "easy" costume this year - I had a white sweat suit and we bought the bunny ears and tail from W*l-Ma*t for $3.88 :o) But she was so cute! I couldn't find any short sleeved white shirts yesterday afternoon, so I just put her in one of her springy tops that she wears under jumpers. It was sweaty last night for sure. By the time we left the Festival at 8:00 p.m., the cool front was coming in and it was in the 50's this morning - downright chilly for us here.

Ok, here comes the Bunny ........


D in our front yard before the Festival. D playing the can knock down game at the Fall Festival. She knocked down the cans with a marshmallow :o) She throws a mean leftie marshmallow!


9 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Very creative with the spring top. It looks perfect.
Adorable!!!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Cute bunny.

I'm having the same problem uploading pics. Maybe later.

Blogger sandy said...
She's so cute!! I hope you had lots of fun, and don't have too much trouble with the candy today. (I'm not looking forward to when the kids get home from school. =)

What are you talking about.... her hair looks fabulous!! The ribbon thing turned out great! I suppose if you wanted more ribbon to show you'd need three strands... I've never tried anything like that with K. I don't know if she'd stand still long enough for me. =P

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like her cute bunny costume! And I love that little Halloween dress in the last post. I always look longingly at those kinds of cute girl clothes at the store. Maybe someday!

Blogger Laura said...
So cute!!
Laura

Blogger Lisa said...
Adorable! I love the bunny costume and your little girl is so beautiful!

Blogger jessy said...
She looks like she is having a blast! With the ribbon--I too had several not-so-hot attempts with ribbon braiding. You might want to try a more narrow ribbon and pick up smaller sections of hair. I also read in a magazine once that you could get one of those large plastic needles and actualy stitch through the finished braid, but I never tried that myself.
On another topic, how come you don't write? My blog is missing your insight and cheer.

Blogger kate said...
What a sweet zychek!

Blogger Suz said...
Aw, Kate, I didn't even think of that! Sometimes I call D "Moy Zychek."


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™