Will this be the week??!!
Monday, October 30, 2006
I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up about the "rumors" on FRUA about Government Decision #268 being signed and just needing to be sealed and delivered!

That "rumor" was posted Wednesday the 25th, so maybe we'll hear something SOON!

Our coordinator in Russia, when we were there two weeks ago, said there were rumors but nothing substantiated that it will come soon. Along with some other movement that we're seeing here or there it is HARD not to get our hopes up!!

I am so ready to bring my little girl home, I miss her so much. It was wonderful to see her and hold her and smell her little orphanage smelling head :o). But I want her home to hold her and put some good smelling Baby Magic lotion on her and hear her squealing as she plays with her big sister.

I must say, though, that it has been a bit easier since I've seen her and know how well she is doing. It is almost as though we had our first trip all over again, just without the stress and pressure of meeting the MOE and Orphanage Director and Doctor for the first time. It was almost like "going home." We felt very at ease this last time. I hope it is that laid back next time when we go for court!

I just wanted to clarify a bit about the trip we took two weeks ago. It was strictly our choice to go and see V. It was not a mandated trip at all. Our agency was very supportive of us and made all the arrangements through the Ministry of Education and the Orphanage Director who had to grant us permission to come. I don't know how unusual it is for them to allow PAPS to come for an extra trip, but then again, it's not usual for families to have to wait 8 months + for a court date either. I am just thankful that it was allowed.

It's going to be hard not to just sit at this computer all day looking for "trumors" to come through! But my kitchen is a mess and it beckons me to come.

Till later . . .
9 Comments:
Blogger kate said...
fingers crossed for you, Suz...

Blogger Jenni said...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well! I hope this week brings the news you've been waiting so long for!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
hoping for good news this week.

Blogger Betsy said...
I think A LOT of us are hoping and praying for those rumors to become trumors. Maybe we should all sign for up an hour of "trumor alert" so that we don't all watch all of the time :) ?!

Blogger Denise :o) said...
Oh I hope, I hope, I hope you hear some good news soon!!!!

Blogger Maggie said...
I'm hoping and praying!

Blogger Melissa said...
I am glad you got to see your little one. I really hope you bring her home soon.

Blogger Laura said...
Praying that this week brings you good news!
Fingers and toes are crossed for you!
Laura

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What is article Article 268 ?


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™