Time for Review . . .
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I know many people have joined blog-land quite recently and I wanted to take a minute to direct you on how to view our whole story from the beginning.

In the Archives Section to the right ----> over there ----> you can click on the month of May or just click here and it will take you straight to it. When you arrive at the month of May, you'll need to then scroll down to the very bottom. That starts the story of our first visit when we went to meet baby V in March.

Note: When reading blogs, the most recent entry appears at the top.

For some reason (I don't know why, I am computer challenged) some of the other month's archives do not show every entry. They are cut off at the bottom of the screen. I apologize for that.

For those of you who personally know us, you'll see that for privacy's sake I do not mention any of us by our proper names. I also cannot post pictures of baby V on the blog until after she is signed, sealed, delivered, 100% OURS.

Another little item of clarification. There have been some who have thought that Russian Adoption Dva is somewhat like Russian Adoption dIva :o) . I am so not a Diva! In the Russian language, the word Dva means TWO. So, the title means Russian Adoption Two - since this is our second adoption from Russia. Clear as mud?

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program . . .
8 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
Ya know I did not know what dva stood for, but I never gave it much thought. I wasn't one of those who thought it meant diva. Thank you for letting me know it meant two. Blogging (or as my husband likes to call it, Blabbing) is like watching Sesame Street. You always learn something new. So I guess this entry was brought to us by the letters D, V, and A... and the number 2. lol

Blogger 6blessings said...
Suz, I'm hoping dva is wrapped up really soon. Just remember, you are one day closer than you were yesterday. So sorry the wait has been soooooo long! Hopefully, it will all be over soon.

Blogger Deb said...
I did always wonder what Dva meant. Thanks for the clarification.

Blogger Mary said...
I'm glad you cleared up dva...I didn't know what it was either.

Blogger C.C. said...
I was curious too. Thanks for clarifying and I'm continuing to pray!

Blogger Carolina Mama said...
Suz, you are always so hugely informative to us newbies! Thanks. And you are teaching us how to wait so graciously. Really! Have to admit I just figured diva. Glad to know two, very cute idea! Here's to your TWO! MaliMai

Blogger Carolina Mama said...
P.S. It was here that I found the http to Mary Mia's Twins during everyone's scurry to see! THANX! (man, they're cute!)

Blogger U.N. Mama said...
Aw, come on, you diva you!!! lol


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™