Lookee what the mail carrier just delivered!
Monday, August 28, 2006

















My order from Amaz*n!

For any China adopters following my blog, Dora also visits the Great Wall in China in this book! Dora visits France and Tanzania in addition to Russia and China.

As much as I love Am*zon.com, I think I'd recommend that you look at your local Wal-M*rt for this book. I paid full MSRP of $3.99 which wasn't bad, but then you add the additional shipping (I won't tell you how much it was). I'm sure the mega-store will discount that MSRP plus you won't have to pay shipping. Because I tell you what, when you get the books, you're going to want to get the stickers that go along with it and now I've learned that there are friendship bracelets (which is the whole theme of the story). Thanks to Lisa for giving me the heads up on this (and for the link to order the stickers - I think I'm going to try teacher supply store first though).

Till later . . .
3 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Have you seen the Dora Doll that says hello & goodbye in 4 languages? One of them is Russian!
My niece has it. I saw it at T*rget this weekend.

Blogger Susan said...
Thanks for the tip on the book. Must look into it :)

Blogger Melissa said...
How cute! Never mind the adoption costs, our shopping for cute must haves will make us go broke.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™