Not much to say . . .
Friday, July 21, 2006
I know I need to post to the blog, but there just really isn't much to say. We still have no news as to progress for our court-date. It is agonizingly slow moving. Every weekend I think the same thing, "Maybe next week." The accreditation lapse has slowed everything down. We cannot get any updates on baby V because the accreditation has lapsed. The way I understand it, our agency has no rights to the information at the moment. Our case just got stuck in really bad timing.

I had a really tough day yesterday. Thursdays are the hardest for me it seems because the week is almost over and when we still haven't heard anything at that point it becomes a big downer. We are moving into the 20th week since we left baby V.

I'm sorry to be such a party pooper, but it's really the pits this waiting.

Till later . . .
6 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
I vividly remember those months of waiting without any way to get word becuase of reaccreditation. I hope it all get cleared up soon.

Blogger Jenni said...
Waiting is so hard.... I hope everything gets cleared up soon so you can bring Baby V home. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Blogger Suzanne said...
Waiting stinks. I'm sorry you are stuck in the waiting place right now. It is way tougher than people imagine. Start some projects. Paint. Eat chocolate. It doesn't really help, but it keeps you busy.

Best,

Suzanne

Blogger Elle said...
Suz, I am praying for you guys every day. The wait stinks and when you are waiting for the reaccreditation thing it just amplifies it. Just know at the end of the tunnel there is a beautiful bright and shining V.

Blogger Lisa said...
I know EXACTLY what you mean about Thursdays! I get so depressed because now I KNOW I won't hear anything for the next 48 hours. But it sure is nice to realize on Sunday night that the work week is beginning in Russia and I could hear something by 9:10AM Monday my time!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
thinking of you... i can't imagine how hard this wait must be for you! :)


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™