A couple of things . . .
Sunday, July 09, 2006
I heard this "saying" this morning and I thought it was really good. It is also applicable to all of us in this adoption rollercoaster ride of a lifetime with all our many ups and downs.

"If you’ve had a good day, take those thoughts with you to your dreams, if you’ve had a trying day, then leave those in today and start fresh tomorrow!”


Ok, the second thing. Has anyone found those disposable bibs? I took them with us on our trip to adopt D in 2001 and I cannot for the life of me find them in 2006! If you know where I can find them, please leave a comment. Thanks!

Till later . . .
2 Comments:
Blogger Lauri said...
I have seen them.... at Babies R Us, Walmart and target.

Happy B-day to Blankie

Blogger Suz said...
I found them at Super Walmart. Our tiny town Walmart didn't have them. So, they're all ready to go catch some dribble in Russia! Thanks!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™