Friday fluff & stuff
Friday, July 07, 2006
Ok, I've done something that I might not should have done. But I couldn't resist!

A few weeks ago I bought these matching dresses for Baby V and D. Then I came across some of those lacy cotton panties that you monogram on. So I had this brilliant idea to have V's name monogrammed onto these panties - in Russian! So, the little monogram shop here in Po-Dunk, Texas has attempted and succeeded at a first for them... monogramming on something in the Russian alphabet. Oh, I wish, wish, wish I could show them to you all - they turned out sooooo cute! But then you would know baby V's whole real name and that's not public information yet.

But, I'll add a picture of the two dresses for you all to
see the cuteness of them!


Till later . . .

2 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Cute dresses! (And I like the shelf, too.)

Blogger sandy said...
very very very cute!! can't wait to see the pants! (and here's to wishing V is home soon!)


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™