Free Formula
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
I don't know how many of my readers can use this offer, but I ordered it to give to a friend (I think it's the earlier baby stage rather than the later stage). Wow, you can't beat FREE!

If you register at http://www.verybestbaby.com/ or already are registered there... once you login click on the happy mother's day link in the top right hand corner it'll load a page wih a video you can watch or skip intro the the next page loaded click get offer (or something like that) and it will load a page with two offers one a code for a free 12oz can of nestle gs natural formula and another for right start toys etc. if you copy that code and click the link to http://www.1800diapers.com/ you can buy a 12 oz for free no shipping or anything and it will be at your house in a few days. Each code can only be used once per mailing address. Hope this helps some people out. Good luck - offer good till 5-31-07
2 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
My free can is coming. I've got a couple of newborns around that I'm sure could use this at some point.
Thanks

Blogger redmaryjanes said...
How are you?? It is great to see your comment tonight on my blog. I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm glad that all is well!!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™