Wake up little Susie
Monday, April 23, 2007
I'm coming out of my adoption induced coma.

I woke up this morning with a sort of adoption related electricity coursing through me. I tell you, I've been plumb numb for a few weeks!

I really think we're on the brink of hearing something soon - we've GOT to be!

Here are a couple of new blogs to check out, let's give them some bloggy- hood welcoming.

1. Hannah's adoption, looks like they may or may not continue to be headed to Russia - we'll have to wait and see. http://www.hannahjemmott.blogspot.com/

2. Hamersma Adoption - http://hamersmaadoption.blogspot.com/
6 Comments:
Blogger Kim said...
This past week we've been feeling the "wake-up" as well. :-) God is working - things will get moving again soon.

Blogger mommyto5 said...
Prayers you hear good news ASAP!!!

Blogger jessy said...
Oh, I hope your gut feeling is right on! *Hugs*

Blogger Tami said...
Thanks so much for sharing those blogs. It's nice to read about other people going through similar experiences in their adoption journey! (And it's good to have you back!:)

Blogger Jennefer said...
This stand still can't last forever! Good news has to be on its way!

Blogger Unknown said...
Cant wait to check those blogs out..Thanks for coming out of lurkedom


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™