My little Czarina - a shopping story
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Hubby and I went shopping Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I was looking for something really cute for D to wear to our Agency's Christmas party next Saturday. I went to Ma*cy's and didn't find anything I loved, everything looks like miniature teenager clothes.

I've been eyeing a precious outfit in the Hanna Anderss*on catalog, but it is so expensive. But hubby said let's go look at the Hanna Anderss*on store and see if they have it - I was surprised so I said OK! But, they don't have the ornament dress and leggings in the store, you can only order it. They could order it and have it shipped to our home with no shipping cost, but it wouldn't have arrived in time. It wasn't meant to be. The entire outfit would have been more than $65 and I just don't usually spend that much on clothes for such a quickly growing girl, so it is probably for the best.

We went next door to Gymbor*ee and I got this cute Czarina shirt and precious plaid skort and matching tights and velvet headband. I took a picture of her at church this morning in front of the big cornucopia, but it's too up close. It's on hubby's camera so I'll have to wait till he e-mails it to me anyhow. If she wears this outfit to the Christmas party, I'll take a full length picture. She looked very precious!

While at Gymbor*ee I also got this dress and leggings which is not specifically Christmas, but it is Christmas-y. It is along the same idea as the Hanna Anderss*on outfit. I got both these outfits for what I would have paid for the one HA outfit, so I was thinking I did pretty good!

Next we went into the Buil*d a Bear Workshop store and looked for this precious bear outfit, but they didn't have it in the store and it's out of stock online. So we went to eat at Panera Bread (I got broccoli cheddar soup and 1/2 a Smokehouse Turkey Panini) and then we headed back to Grandma's house.

Tomorrow is hubby's big 4-0 birthday, so we're having a little party for him tonight at Choir Rehearsal after church. I've got to go and get everything together for the party.

Till later . . .

p.s. no there has been no adoption news the past week :o(
5 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I love that outfit for the bear. So cute. And they have the boy to match. I can't wait to show Dave.

Looking forward to meeting you this weekend. :o)

Blogger U.N. Mama said...
What a cute bear outfit!!! Ordering Cala that Czarina shirt for sure!!! :o)

Blogger kate said...
I'm a huge Hanna Andersen fan! There are some good deals on e-Bay... D2B's closet is full of Hanna's from e-
Bay

Blogger Calico Sky said...
Suz
I love the outfits. There is no gymboree here, they sure do make the nicest kids clothes!!!

Blogger Melissa said...
Happy birthday!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™