Thanks SBP - again!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
I received another thoughtful gift from my Secret Blog Pal! It is a metal bookmark by Hallmark that says, "A mom loves without limits."

It got a little damaged by the lovely USPS, I think the metal of it clogged one of their machines and the envelope was ripped up and the bookmark a little bent. It came to me in a baggie with a "Sorry, 'bout that" note attached. I was able just to bend it right back into shape so it's just fine SBP. I just wanted you to know if it was delayed, why I haven't replied till now.

Here's a pic!
5 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
So pretty and thoughtful.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That's sweet. I'm loving this SBP thing. I'm so glad you and Debbie organized it for all of us!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am relieved you got it. You are absolutely welcome. I can't wait until we are able to reveal who we are to our Pals. Then we get to do it all over again.

Love,
SBP

Blogger Deb said...
Suz, I'm praying for you today.
You'll get over there to pick up V before you know it. Don't lose hope. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Blogger Calico Sky said...
What a lovely pretty present!!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™