Getting Ready for Thanksgiving
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
In one hour I'll pick D up from school and our holiday will officially begin! Our nephew has been here since Friday and I haven't been online but just a few minutes a couple times each day. Teenagers are connected to the internet these days I guess like I was to the telephone as a teenage girl! So, I'm back to see what I missed!

I'm so excited for Debbie, I read her blog right away this afternoon as I remembered it was her Homestudy day! It sounds like things went well for them.

I'm so sorry for Jenn and Margaret that they didn't receive the news they were hoping to hear. It's so hard, I know!

Those are all I've had time to check so far! I'll comment back on others. I'm anxious to see what all my bloggy pals have heard in the past 5 days! I hope some good news is somewhere!

We haven't heard a peep, though. I'm trying to do like Kay suggests and keep super busy. It hasn't been hard the last few days and I'm sure with the holidays upon us, we'll be really busy!

I've got all my grocery shopping done and will cook, cook, cook tomorrow getting ready to load up and head to Dallas for two Thanksgivings! We'll have hubby's family celebration at noon and my side for supper! I've got to bake a pecan pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate decadence pie, and my yummy homemade macaroni and cheese. I'll try and post the mac-n-cheese recipe here in a bit for Margaret's recipe round up!

till later . . .
7 Comments:
Blogger Calico Sky said...
Happy Thanksgiving Suz. I hope you have a really really wonderfully special holiday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for the supportive comment! I am still hanging in there and hoping for news on December 4.

We have one more day of school. I wish we were out! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

Blogger Laura said...
Suz,
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
I haven't read your blog (or anyones) for at least a week. I'm trying to catch up now.
Hugs
Laura

Blogger Deb said...
Those pies sound yummy. But I am looking forward to the mac & cheese recipe. I LOVE cheese.

Have fun with your family.

Blogger Deb said...
Those pies sound yummy. But I am looking forward to the mac & cheese recipe. I LOVE cheese.

Have fun with your family.

Blogger Melissa said...
I really have been looking for a good mac-n-cheese recipe. I can't wait.

Blogger 6blessings said...
Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you have a great time with your family. I'm still praying your family will be complete very, very soon.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™