Ho Ho Ho
Friday, November 10, 2006
I went Christmas shopping this morning. After dropping D off at school I went to WalMart, with NO MAKEUP on! When you live in a small town like we do, it takes guts to do that, at least for me. Of course I saw 3 people I know. I don't know if I've ever been to WalMart that early in the morning except on the day after Thanksgiving a few times :o)

It was kind of nice except for all the stockers in my way!

D has been seeing this Bounce and Spin Zebra on TV and wanted us to get it for V for Christmas. We saw it just the other day and she said it again and I told her I'm afraid V would be too big for it by the time she gets home. I'd never seen it in real life before, though. So I saw it this morning and it says 12-36 months and up to 43 pounds (even D can ride it- LOL). Wal Mart has lots of BONUS toys and in this Zebra pack is also a Fisher Price Baby Moves DVD. So I got it. Surely, goodness and mercy V will be home before 36 months!!!!

I got D a small Littlest Pet Shop set. She is kind of wanting that Biggest Littlest Pet shop play set, but she already has the Dora one from last year and the Care Bear one from the year before and she never plays with them! We're running out of room around here. But I hate to throw anything out since V is coming behind.

I also got, for our court trip (not for Christmas), a little portable booster seat for V. It's really lightweight, folds up in a little carrier pack. I had planned to take an umbrella stroller and use it for a feeding chair too, but there is going to be snow, snow everywhere and a stroller won't work. Maybe a sled? I think this will be great to take. I remember trying to feed D without a high chair and it was tough! Of course I was very inexperienced in feeding a baby, but I am inexperienced again because it's been 5 years. You should have seen me trying to feed V with her in my lap, it was hard! V was probably thinking "this woman is entirely incompetent! She can't talk and doesn't know how to feed anyone!"

Wonder what else I bought??
This shampoo and this shampoo
These for D's lunch box
This for D's milk
These for my out of control eyebrows
This in Rich Moisture #360
This and this for laundry

hee hee, don't you like looking in the shopping carts of other people sometimes?

till later . . .
7 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I like the booster seat and it's cheap too.
Sounds like you had a very good shopping trip.

Blogger Denise :o) said...
I bought that same booster seat! Isn't it cool! Definitely better than dragging around a high chair. ;o)

Blogger Maggie said...
What a funny post. Why was that so interesting to see what you bought? I looked at every link. Sheesh.

Is that you on the sled?

Blogger kate said...
You're right--other people's shopping baskets ARE more fun! Oh how I miss strolling through Target...

Blogger Suz said...
No, that's not me on the sled. I just saw people pushing their kids on "stroller sleds" in our region in March and had never seen such a thing before (being in Texas) and Googled it to see if I could find it - and I did! Of course that picture looks like it's from the 60's or 70's so I don't know if they still have such a thing in the US or not, but thought it was neat!

Blogger Carolina Mama said...
I like the 'lunch suggestions'/looking in your cart! You're ahead of me on Christmas shopping... a little bit. :)

Blogger U.N. Mama said...
My word- what a Russian thing to do- look in people's buggys. (carts). ha ha


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™