Monday, November 13, 2006
James 1:27 Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.


Please listen to The Voice of the Orphan

Today's broadcast is already up.

Nov 13 Dr. James Dobson, Ryan Dobson, and Jim Daly
Nov 14 and 15 Dennis and Barbara Rainey
Nov 16 and 17 Steven and Emily Chapman

to listen, click here >>>>>>ONE PLACE


Voice of the Orphan is a coming together of many organizations to find families for the millions of orphans in our world. Our adoption agency's parent arm, Buckner Orphan Care International is a partner in this ministry.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
THANK YOU for sharing that verse. I can't believe it because I was looking for that scripture today, but couldn't find it!

Not an accident I tell you.

Blogger Suz said...
I don't believe it was an accident either Jenn! I'm glad it helped!

Blogger 6blessings said...
I'm glad you posted this too. The info will get to more people. That's great. I missed today's, but hope to catch the rest of the week. Focus on the Family and Family Life are both doing broadcasts all week long. Some of them are the same speakers, but others are different. I think you can get them online also if you missed them, but I'm not sure.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Suz,
Just wanted to let you know I got your comment on my blog and I'm so glad that God blessed you through my October post. Waiting for your child is so very hard... my prayers are with you and I hope that very soon you get all the good news you are waiting for.

Blogger Calico Sky said...
That is one of my very very favourite verses. The day I decided to become a foster parent I was reading the Bible and opened to it. God sure does work in amazing ways!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™