In my purse . . .
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Kate tagged me a few days ago and I just keep putting off writing out my tag assignment. Mostly it is because I never bring my purse in the house, it is in the van out in the garage. Let me go get it....be right back.....ok, got it.

1. 2 emery boards
2. a wet wipe singles pack from our trip to Russia (you gotta have lots of 'em!)
3. One of the buttons that fell off my big coat in Russia a few weeks ago.
4. My cell phone with an almost dead battery (going to plug it in....just a sec....)
5. Carmex
6. Ricola papers from my coughing up a lung sickness
7. A dead camera battery
8. Tin of Altoids sugar free smalls
9. My cross necklace I wore in Russia and couldn't find it since we got home :o)
10. Hubby's extra key to my van
11. Revlon #420 Blushed lipstick
12. old sunglasses (my good ones broke)
13. small bottle of Bath and Body Works breath happiness lotion
14. Orbit wintermint gum
15. Equate Ibuprophen
16. Rimmel Rich Moisture lipstick in Undressed
17. Plastic horse toy
18. Plastic purple jewel princess ring
19. Purple bracelet from Chuck E. Cheese
20. 4 pens
21. Grocery list
22. Compact of powder - L'Oreal True Match in 3W
23. Mommy pack of kleenex
24. My Wallet with $12 in cash in it
25. Floating spare change in the amount of $3.76 (and 2 kopeks)
26. 1 black thin point Sharpie

Ok, so there you have it! Now I have a cleaned out purse :o)

Alrighty then, now I tag Amy , Robin and Jessy (when she gets released from her love slave duties)

**added in reply to my commentors....My purse really isn't that big, just regular sized. I guess all these things are pretty small so they don't take up too much space.
4 Comments:
Blogger Jenni said...
You've gotta love someone who has both Rimmel Rich Moisture lipstick in Undressed and a purple bracelet from Chuck E. Cheese in her purse!

Blogger Melissa said...
damn girl, how big is your purse?

Blogger adoptedthree said...
Do you carry your kitchen sink in there too- lol
I thought mine was bad!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I bet that gave you a good opportunity to clean out your purse! My purse is about as cluttered. Glad you found your necklace. I recently found my very lost for a long time lip gloss in my purse.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™