Fed-Ex Tracking
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
I just wanted to share how much I love tracking my Fed-Ex packages! It is so satisfying to see those packages making their way across the state and back to me. Yay! Woo Hoo! I've got one that should be knocking on my door within the next 41 minutes! Another will be arriving in Houston within that same 41 minutes (must be delivered before 10 a.m.!) The other still shows up as "not found" (that's the prepaid return mailer in the one going to Houston). Then there's the one that says "Delivered" and even shows proof of it by showing me the signature of that person who signed for it. Man, I love technology!
2 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Fed Ex & Technology. They're the best! Happy tracking! :-)

Blogger 6blessings said...
I think tracking a package is great, but as most people know, FedEx is not my favorite word!! They have messed up 4 out of 5 of our shipments in the last 6 months. Glad to know they're doing their job for you though.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™