A little MeMe
Friday, September 08, 2006
I've been tagged by Debbie, my first one since I've moved into blogger-ville!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Wrapping Christmas gifts at the underground mall in Dallas when I was 16 (I'm sure they were lovely!)
2. Selling Tupperware, I was the youngest manager in the district at age 20 - I even got a car!
3. Floral Designer
4. Insurance Administrator
**bonus #5. My favorite job ever - MOMMY!

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Grease
3. Miracle on 34th Street (the new one)
4. Elmo says Boo!

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Good Morning America
2. Big Brother
3. Survivor
4. Amazing Race (do you see a trend here?)

Four places I've been on Vacation:
1. Estes Park, Colorado
2. Ormond Beach & Orlando, Florida
3. South Padre Island, Texas
4. Does going to Russia 3 times count?

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican Food (just about anything)
2. My Aunt Joyce's homemade fried chicken.
3. Dressing at holiday time
4. Carrot cake from The Cheescake Factory

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Standing in front of St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow taking the obligatory adoption photo with hubby and V!

2. Having a never ending massage.
3. On a relaxing vacation with my husband and TWO daughters, anywhere
4. Back in the bed for a nap :o)

Four people who will respond:
U.N. Mama; Lisa; Jessy; Becky - the four that I've tagged.
4 Comments:
Blogger 6blessings said...
I also like Mexican food a lot. We used to spend every Christmas at South Padre Island because my grandparents were "Winter Texans". We would always go swimming on Christmas and bring back photos to our friends bragging. We didn't want a White Christmas. We wanted a warm Christmas. However, we took the plunge whether it was warm or not, just to say we did.

Blogger Deb said...
I always wanted to do the Christmas Wrapping thing. Maybe I'll pick up some extra cash this season and go for it.

Blogger Melissa said...
Ooh, anything from the cheesecake factory is good!

Blogger Jennefer said...
Anything from the cheesecake factory should be on my list.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™