A Baby Story on TLC
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Oh my goodness, I'm bawling my eyes out and I just got my make-up on! Today's Baby Story on TLC is about a family adopting from Kazakhstan. It has been so good. They mentioned that they had set up this website, which you know I was so excited about! Their name is The Kelsey Family. So, check your listings to see if it will replay.

It's back on, the commercial is over. I'm off to bawl some more!

Till later . . .

. . . I'm back to share that the "bawl fest" is continuing because the following show, "Bringing Home Baby" is about a couple adopting a precious baby girl from China!!

I've taped both shows, because I'm TRYING to get ready! D starts her tumbling class this afternoon and I have to run by the Gym before she gets out of school and pick up her uniform.

Ok, really gotta run this time!
3 Comments:
Blogger 6blessings said...
These stories sound wonderful. Maybe if I ever slow down and get to watch any TV I will check out the show.

What channel is Curious George on? I saw the time, just not the channel.

Still praying for your court date and the barriers that stand in front of it.

Blogger Suz said...
Curious George is on PBS at 8 a.m. on our PBS channel.

I doubt you ever get to see TV with 6 kids! I didn't ever get to watch grown up TV till D went to school :o) and here I am still watching PBS Kids!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hey i just saw these 2 episodes for the 1st time this morning, and *I* was bawling *MY* eyes out!!! I always thought I was SUCH a FRIEK for bawling all the time at Adoption Story, Baby Story, etc. LOL!!! But I especially loved seeing the adoption-related stories on Baby Story & Bringing Home Baby this morning!!

got your blog off Leanna's aka Stormy's.

Alice


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™