Offer on the house!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Well, just when I thought we weren't going to have any viewings of the house today, the phone rang about 1 hour and half ago. An elderly man (80's) and his daughter (60's) came to look and made an offer. We accepted the offer and collected earnest money and the option fee!

Woo Hoo!

Double-wide palace, here comes your queen! Actually, Hubby and I were talking earlier, we're not exactly going to be slumming in the double wide. It's newly remodeled, all new appliances, new deck, on the lake and at least the same size as our current house if not bigger LOL.

We'll be in the country, though, so no DSL for a while eek!

Suz
12 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Ack! No DSL. But glad it's all working out.

Blogger Tami said...
That's wonderful! Of course you may feel like your roughin' it without your DSL. ;)

Blogger Jane said...
That is fantastic news! I can't believe you got not one, but two offers so quickly! May this be the first of many other happy surprises to come your way!

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Wow! What fantastic news! I hope you are happy with the people buying your house! I know that I'll be picky about the people I eventually sell my house too because it's my first house! :-) I'm so glad things moved so quickly for you!

Blogger A said...
Congratulations!! I hope everything goes smoothly with the sale.

Great news! I'm so happy for you all--you didn't even have it on the market for a week! Amazing! It sounds like your rental home is nice too, so hopefully your transition time there will be enjoyable. Have you purchased land yet for your new home you are building?

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
good news, so quick!

i don't think i could live without DSL or wireless!

Blogger Unknown said...
NO DSL??? NO DEAL!!! ;)

So, at least you know where you are going - and you saved a bunch by doing FSBO. That's fantastic!

I hope you will at least have dial-up. We need to have blog updates at least once in a while - and certainly you can't live without e-mail. Maybe you could check into Satellite Internet!!!

Blogger mommyto5 said...
oh what awesome news, can you come sell my house too:) I am so happy for you guys! God Bless

Blogger Lea said...
That's great, congratulations!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Congratulations! That was so fast!

Blogger Chris Goeppner said...
Congrats Suz!! How exciting! I wish houses would sell that fast down here in SoFlo. I think we're stuck here for a while.=)
-Penny


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™