For Sale By Owner
Saturday, August 04, 2007
**Edited at 10:05 p.m.**

The sign is in the yard.

The realtor said she would advise us to try for sale by owner for a couple of weeks before listing it. She is a personal friend, so I'm sure that's the only reason she is willing to give up the 6% commission. That's a good friend, eh? Actually, she sold us this house 5 years ago. D was 19 months old when we moved in here.

Our realtor friend said if we sale it by owner, she'll guide us through the contract and closing business.

I've been scrubbing floors and baseboards yesterday afternoon and today. I'm talking hands and knees scrubbing. My triceps are screaming!

We met with the builder yesterday and talked with the architect. So this thing seems to be really happening! Eeek!

**Oh my goodness, what a day! We put the sign in the yard around 10:30 or 11 this morning. We had 6 calls today, 4 of which were VERY interested. 3 showings. 2 possible offers to come on Monday! We may be homeless soon!
10 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
That is a great friend. I will be praying for it to sell quickly.

Blogger Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger U.N. Mama said...
Sorry- that delete was by me- anyway... Praying it sells quickly and you are blessed with a place to live in while the house is built!

Blogger Chelley said...
wooohooo! How exciting!!! I hope that they GIVE you lots of money!!! *wicked evil grin*

Blogger Deb said...
Wow! How quick. Praise God. It's not bad to be homeless for a good reason. If there's so many interested you might even get above asking.

Blogger C.C. said...
WOW!!!!! Praying that things work out quickly. If you end up homeless, you can come to Abilene and visit us. I'm sure the girls would get along wonderfully! LOL :-P

Blogger Maggie said...
Wow! Houses aren't moving here at all. Best of luck!

Blogger Rachael said...
How exciting!!

That's wonderful! It will be great if you can hold onto that 6% by selling it yourselves! I look forward to hearing how Monday goes!

Blogger Unknown said...
WOW, Very exciting!!!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™