It's my party, I can cry if I want too . . .
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
But, believe it or not - I don't want too!

I guess it's a good thing to be knee deep in packing boxes on your fortieth birthday. Yep, that's right, today I turn the big 4-0. Can you believe it?? Me either!!

I've got so many blessings and certainly plenty of excitement to keep me busy. I thought this day would be harder than it's been, but so far, so good!

Hubby and D took me out to lunch in Shreveport at Monjuni's. Yum-O! It was a weird thought to think that 40 years ago, my Mama was in the hospital in that same city after giving birth to me. Oh what a hot day to give birth (currently 103*).

I'm awaiting the flower shop delivery person, then I'm off to the DMV to renew my driver's license. I wonder if I'll have to take a senior citizen eye test??
13 Comments:
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it's been a great one already, hope the evening is just as wonderful. :-)

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Happy Birthday to you! Hopefully, you'll be unpacking boxes soon instead of packing! :-) Have a great and relaxing day - you deserve it!

Blogger yorkiemom said...
Happy Birthday!!

Blogger Rachael said...
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you took a break from the packing to celebrate!

Blogger Dede said...
Happy Birthday! 40 is not so bad...30 hurt much worse!

Blogger D said...
Happy, happy Birthday!

Blogger Elle said...
holy cow! I can't believe you are 40. You so don't look it. Happy birthday. Big hugs!

Blogger Unknown said...
Happy Birthday!

You are not 40 - you are 30 with 10 years experience!! ;)


Kay

Blogger Pickel said...
Happy Birthday!

Blogger Chelley said...
Happy Birthday Suz! I am wishing you the most wonderful exciting year to come!!

Blogger Deb said...
That restaurant looks great. Just the appetizers had me drooling. :o)

Glad you had a good birthday.

Blogger C.C. said...
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Susie!
Happy Birthday to You!
And many more......

Happy Birthday this week! I hope your closing goes well tomorrow! Good luck!!!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™