It's my party, I can cry if I want too . . .
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
But, believe it or not - I don't want too!

I guess it's a good thing to be knee deep in packing boxes on your fortieth birthday. Yep, that's right, today I turn the big 4-0. Can you believe it?? Me either!!

I've got so many blessings and certainly plenty of excitement to keep me busy. I thought this day would be harder than it's been, but so far, so good!

Hubby and D took me out to lunch in Shreveport at Monjuni's. Yum-O! It was a weird thought to think that 40 years ago, my Mama was in the hospital in that same city after giving birth to me. Oh what a hot day to give birth (currently 103*).

I'm awaiting the flower shop delivery person, then I'm off to the DMV to renew my driver's license. I wonder if I'll have to take a senior citizen eye test??
13 Comments:
Blogger Christina said...
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it's been a great one already, hope the evening is just as wonderful. :-)

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Happy Birthday to you! Hopefully, you'll be unpacking boxes soon instead of packing! :-) Have a great and relaxing day - you deserve it!

Blogger yorkiemom said...
Happy Birthday!!

Blogger Rachael said...
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you took a break from the packing to celebrate!

Blogger Dede said...
Happy Birthday! 40 is not so bad...30 hurt much worse!

Blogger David said...
Happy, happy Birthday!

Blogger Elle said...
holy cow! I can't believe you are 40. You so don't look it. Happy birthday. Big hugs!

Blogger kaymommy said...
Happy Birthday!

You are not 40 - you are 30 with 10 years experience!! ;)


Kay

Blogger Pickel said...
Happy Birthday!

Blogger Chelley said...
Happy Birthday Suz! I am wishing you the most wonderful exciting year to come!!

Blogger Debbie said...
That restaurant looks great. Just the appetizers had me drooling. :o)

Glad you had a good birthday.

Blogger C.C. said...
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Susie!
Happy Birthday to You!
And many more......

Blogger Michael and Carrie said...
Happy Birthday this week! I hope your closing goes well tomorrow! Good luck!!!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™