This has got to be the week!
Monday, April 30, 2007


We have GOT to hear this week that SOME AGENCY has received their accreditation! We have seen in the past that things happen when we least expect them to, and since this week and the next coming up are loaded with Russian Holidays, maybe - just maybe we'll hear something out of the blue!!

I don't really expect to hear that OUR agency has received their accreditation because they are just getting in a requested document change to the MOE (and then on to the final 4 signatures), but I'll be happy just to hear that SOMEONE has been reaccredited.

By the way, FRUA is still down (as of 10:49 a.m. today)

Still haven't gotten the pix uploaded, I'll get to it. I've been trying to abstain from so much computer time lately. Just popping in to say hey and no news is no news.




Lightening Bug Pix!

Her tummy is a tap lite

sewn under the yellow circle.





Here we are before the performance:





11 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
We did hear about the NGO being signed on a Saturday around a holiday last year. So maybe you're right. I'll be praying.

Blogger Jennefer said...
You have such great faith!

If I were you I would have crumbled by now into a little ball of pathetic babbling.

IT is a good thing that you are not me! Keep the HOPE going!

Some good news HAS to come!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
things always happen when you least expect it. so i'm trying to keep my mind diverted from "RE-ACCREDIATION". hoping we hear news soon.

Blogger Lisa said...
I'm hoping right along with you on reaccreditation! And I CANNOT BELIEVE FRUA is still down! Such a bummer!

Blogger Maggie said...
I hope you're right. C'mon Peruvian burros! (I hope you know that Elle-based joke. If not, I just sounded like a total dork.)

Blogger Maggie said...
p.s. Congrats on the 18 pounds! You're doing great.

Blogger M- said...
Oh, how I hope it is true. I'm still convinced that FRUA won't be back up until the accredidations come through (hopefully both soon!). Just so we won't all know at once.

Blogger Unknown said...
Well, my understanding about the holiday is that the government worked on Saturday this weekend so that they could take Monday off in conjunction with 'Labor Day" which is on Tuesday in Russia. Not sure about accreditation, but my agency just submitted yet another required document regarding the US laws about a childs status of citizen and heir when they are adopted. It's just a bunch of beaurocracy, but eventually it will happen!! This can't go on forever!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Still pryaing.

Blogger Allison said...
I wish I could have half the faith that you do. At this point I've resigned myself to another couple of months of wondering about reaccreditation. I keep going to FRUA hoping it's back up but no luck. There's going to be so much traffic when it goes back up that we'll crash it:)

Blogger Deb said...
I love the lighting bug outfit. That was so creative. She's adorable.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™