Onesie Extenders
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I have found this site with Onesie Extenders. V has a closet full of clothes that I'm sure she is outgrowing by the minute. However, I doubt she's getting much "fatter" as much as she is getting longer. I think these will come in very handy!

I haven't been able to find any of these in my usual stores (read Target, WalMart, JC Penney or Dillards).

Maybe I'm not the only one who could use this info.

If you have any experience with these extenders, please let me know how well they work.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I used them many years ago with my now teenagers. The only drawback that I remember was that the leg holes would show on the sides sometimes - showing up above the waistband of the pants. But, for the most part, they did extend the life of some of the clothes!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™