Another good thing . . .
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Ok, I thought of another thing that is good about V coming home later than we'd hoped - she'll get to wear her welcome home to Texas outfit after all! It won't be as hot as it would have been this summer.

I'm pretty sure it will still fit her.

Oh and another thing (since I'm digging here trying to find good things) - the airfares will be cheaper if we don't travel in summer.

Of course, if the miracle did happen to occur, I'd happily bring her home naked (V, not me !) and pay thousands and thousands of dollars to fly over there to do it!

Now, back to folding my mountain of laundry, and sporadically checking to see if Elle and Suzanne have heard anything yet!

till later . . .
2 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
http://lisarenniadoption.blogspot.com/2006/07/more-tx-cowgirl-attire.html

I'm in TX too! This is not what I plan for AA's "coming home" outfit, but I sure do like it a lot and I hope she does too because I can't wait to see her in these pink boots! Of course, they are too big right now (I think), so I might have to wait awhile. :-)

Blogger Jennefer said...
You have a good attitude. Trying to find the good in whatever situation. I bet she will look like a Texan cutie.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™